Thursday, December 28, 2017

Cyril Ramaphosa, Maz Jobrani!! Moica Lewinsky! Max Deutsch

#299
Housekeeping:-
1) Fridge message:- hahhah! Kids have put a word to Laltiha,Divorcing me at 25 yrs after Married life (2016 Jan) is easier than 30 yrs (2021) so decide soon!! I noticed now !! So much for my observation at home!! hehehehhe! விளங்கிடும் !!!

2) Niece from Bombay was here for a couple of days! She brought Theobroma pastries! One of my all time favourite, I make exceptions putting aside my medical advise.

Every country undergoes rut, decay, disaster, makes you wonder if it is heading for a failed state. South Africa was one such. Under Jacob Zuma, the most corrupt, stupid, megalomaniac, it has hit a nadir. With 763 cases against him, one can be sure he would be never brought to justice. In a sense, with his ex-wife set for possible election as president you can be sure he would have walked Scott free. Luckily, ANC delegates used common sense and have elected, Cyril Ramaphosa as ANC leader. Cyril is a man of outstanding repute,an awesome lawyer and person with great international stature. (Mandella preferred him to succeed, but politics is such!)  I hope he now speeds up his take to office soon rather than waiting until 2019. Here is Zuma struggling to count a number.  (Hahhahh Like MODI bugger calling Mrs as M R S !!) 

one more fuck up from Zuma (hahhah fake but bugger such)!!

Maz Jobrani, the Iranian American comedian, hits up on the American Stereotyping!! I agree!! Yes, middle east is very diverse, be it good or bad! Have a look! Awesome. 

Remember, Monica, Here is she out in 2015,  aged 41 then, overcoming Shame to speak about it ! Bullying etc!! I agree with her!! All this time, I was on her side!! To err is human and not to forget and move on is stupidity! Well done, Monica.

Self-described "obsessive learner" Max Deutsch challenged grandmaster Magnus Carlsen to a game of chess. What could possibly go wrong?  Yes, I came across this when I was watching "Moon Walking with Einstein" video! Guy is on learning curve, takes Magnus Carlsen in a game of chess! Awesome video from WSJ! 

Take it easy, take care, stay safe, God bless
Karthik.

28/12/17 1045am. 

No comments: