Monday, April 09, 2018

Fahimida Mirza, Battery Died!!

#314
Housekeeping:-
1) Today (9th April) is Dad's 9th month ritual. Time flies I tell you! வருஷாப்திகம் at Karaikudi from 4-7th August.
 2) Children surprised me yesterday with a new Kindle Gift. I was reading books though phone (Google Play books app) as Iphone is out of sync with 8 year old device. Looking forward to happy reading, ofcourse I was more than comfortable with phone and finished good 20 books or so.

Awesome video of how Pakistan women speaker of National Assembly, Fahmida Mirza roasting a guy and ejecting out a MP!! Not like our stupid ones "what is this & Beit Jaayeeyae" I keep saying based on first hand experience, things are better than they appear in Pakistan!! hahahha!!!
Hhahahah !Smart phones have ruined lives, some way to get out of it I guess!! Also interesting WSJ thoughts on how to get over smart phone addiction and live like human being before 90s!! 
I will leave with some MODI Memes!! ehheh!!!


Take it easy,take care, stay safe, God bless!
Karthik

9/4/18
0945am

No comments: