Sunday, April 25, 2021

Vaccination Update

 I am now in to 60 hrs in to 2nd dose of Vaccination. Unlike 1st dose, this one so far is pretty uneventful. I had shoulder pain and stiffness in the first jab. None whatsoever as side effects as of now...!!! 

I have received vaccination certificate from the Govt. They also asked for feeback on the performance / experience/ support from vaccination center experience in few questions with rating.! Good move! I was overall happy with both visits. 

With the vaccination opening up for all, I am sure the rush for getting vaccinated would be mad! I hope the other family members could manage to get their shots without any logistics challenge. I am hearing of people /relatives getting delayed in their vaccination (1st shot/ 2nd shot) in other cities! 


Certificate. 

Karthik. 


No comments: