Friday, April 23, 2021

2nd Round Vaccination done today!


With shortage of vaccines and cases crossing 330,000 a day, (13,000 in Bangalore which > Entire Tamil Nadu) I was Skeptical that my appointment for 2nd & final round vaccination would be done as worked out today! 


I was in early, at 945am, so could get a shot. I got the COVID Sheild one. I am told, stocks go out by 12noon and then it is all chaos and disorder...

No surprise at that with all press coverage at the mess that is happening!!!! As I was completing the waiting process, the rush began and I was wondering what is Social distance and all, it is impossible in a sense...

My first round was without any symptoms, reactions. I hope this too goes smooth for the  next 48 hours. Lalitha had major reaction/ side effects with headache, high fever,( With mother's rituals, amidst) still swelling of vaccination spot pain even after 15 days. 

With Shravan doing his vaccniation at USA, It is now left for Radha to get done her's in coming days so that all are covered. 




Regards
Karthik

No comments: