Monday, June 22, 2009

Emotional Being!!!!!........

I am down with VIRAL Fever since Friday evening and hence couldn't post Sunday evening.The Bone crushing pain was horror and sleep deserted me for 3 nights. I am hearing many of my friends / colleagues here did suffer effects and didn't attend office last week.

I assume it was also linked to psychological/ emotional well being as some events / situations during last week were disappointing; from there on could have let the mental guard down!!. I guess there is connection between Physical well being and emotional state!!!......

Amidst all this, the good feeling Sunday was my son's team Winning the basket ball tournament and picking up a medal, certificate and a cash Prize of Rs. 151(US$3). I don't remember ever doing one!!!!.


Will post this weekend.
Until then take it easy and take care; Live consciously.

Karthik

No comments: