Sunday, September 07, 2008

100 posts. Chrome, Ethics.

I am indeed delighted to post the 100th Blog post. It has taken close to 3 years to reach this milestone. (Almost 3 postings a month). The next mile stone could be 500 postings. (That looks far away!!! should take good 4 to 5 years !!! ). I promise to do 75 to 100 posts a year from now on. I have done my best to pass information on what I think as well as what is a good value add.

I have downloaded and tested the new Google Browser, Chrome. I guess still it is in beta version but it looks different and good user interface. It might give IE a run for the money. You may read the review by Walter Mossberg.

Came across an interesting blog post in Ethics / ethical by BV Krishnamurthy. My belief is ethics is all to do with what is commonsense and judgment dictated by circumstances. I more consider values to be core indicator to guide true north and lead life.

Ok, till next week, take it easy and take care; Live consciously.
Karthik.


No comments: