Saturday, July 19, 2008

K Nagarajan Model High School Karaikudi.

I learned from a mutual friend that my school teacher at Dr Alagappa Model Higher secondary School, Karaikudy, Mr K Nagarajan passed away some time back. Mr Nagarajan took Maths and English classes during my 9th and 10th Grade during 1976-78. He had a passion for English and helped us to understand the subjects better.

Mr Nagarajan was very involved when he taught Shakespeare and Charles Dickens. He also helped us understand Algebra better. He went on to become the headmaster of the school in the mid 80s before retiring in the early 90s.

The model High school teachers generated best out of the students. I think we owe our success to whatever they did to us. Yes, Time do take away them from us. We owe all of them a big thanks for what they did to us.
I am sure Mr Nagarajan's family would have the courage to bear this irrepairable loss. May his soul rest in peace.
Regards
Karthik.

No comments: