Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Morning Musing : Apple Watch Shenaigans.

 #562

Personal Update:

I'm currently facing a challenge with Cervical Spondylosis at C4-7, and it’s been 25 days now. Progress has been slow, and while I’m recouping, it’s far from the pace I’d hoped for. My neurosurgeon is now recommending surgery as the best course of action to alleviate the condition and provide long-term relief. I'm weighing my options and will likely make a decision in the coming days. Should I opt for surgery, I'll be looking at another month of recovery before I’m fully back on action.

________

This free wheeling thought occured yesterday morning 4am. Apple watch - one strange fellow!!! 

++++++

Few Photos from Shrimad Bagavatham Sapthaham ( Reading of Hindu Holy Scriptures, 1150 Pages, 335 Verses in 12 Chapters) happening now (11th to 17th October, 7am to 2pm, at our home). Amazing how you are able to sit 7 hrs listening, with focus, devotion.!! Human mind is one adapting wonder!! 

Karthik

16th October 2024 1600 Hrs. 








No comments: