Friday, March 13, 2009

Early posting; Gold; Worst cities, Happy

I am posting this Friday evening as we are all are leaving for Shirdi tomorrow to have Baba's darshan and blessings.

I remember my grandmother telling that in her time (85 Years back) the price of gold was US $ 10 an ounce. So It is mind boggling to see Gold price predicted to hit US $ 2300 an ounce. Yes, 10 $ in 1920s would be a huge amount!!. Such are times!!.

Not Surprised to see Bombay, Madras, Delhi are listed in the Worst 10 cities for business people in the Business week survey. Lagos tops the list.

Realclearmarkets is a good site to keep tab on economic / business information. Marshall Goldsmith mentioned this site in his podcast with Wayne.

Feeling great to see West Indies won the cricket series against England. The happy days are back, I hope. As a die hard WINDIES fan( The only team besides Australia, I bother to follow) it cheered me a lot.

Till next week, Take it easy and take care; Live consciously.
Regards
Karthik.



No comments: