Sunday, November 04, 2007

2 Years of Blogging, Site meter and A HAPPY DIWALI.

All,
This week marks the 2 Years of Blogging. Wonder how the time flies. This is my 43rd BLOG post. Thats one every alternate week. I hope I would improve this and try to hit the 100th Blog post before the end of the year. It was during the DIWALI week in 2005 that I caught the fancy of Blogging. I am enjoying it.

I had installed the site meter in My blog to track the visitors, more out of curiosity. I am indeed delighted that since installing it on 22nd October, more than 110 visitors have hit this page. I guess many of them could have come through GOOGLE search power tool. I am also touched by comments posted in the blog post.

I am making this blog Short as there was a power outage at home complex since morning for more than 10 Hrs and the back up supply has almost exhausted. So I plan to do blogging over the DIWALI Holidays this week with more thoguhts.

Till then here is to wish you all a VERY HAPPY DIWALI and a prosperous HINDU NEW YEAR mostly for the Merchant community.For those married sisters celebrating BAHI BEEJ, Have a great time. As usual DEEPAVALI in south India is a day ahead of the North India. Looking forward to spend festive time with family and parents.

Till next time, take it easy and take care. Live consciously.

Regards
Karthik.

Post a Comment

Grieving & Counselling! Once More Indian system shit hits the fan!

#290 There are only two things in this world that are certain. One is Death and the other is Taxes!!! While there are good mechanism, pe...