Friday, April 26, 2024

Go and Vote!!

 #482


Lalitha and I, Just got back from casting my vote in the Indian Parliamentary elections for my Bangalore North Constituency! 🗳️ It's always a powerful feeling exercising our democratic franchise. Let's remember, India has been pioneering in granting voting rights to women right from the start. 🇮🇳 This marks my 12th election, and I've been following the political scene since the historic 1977 shock defeat of Mrs. Gandhi. Every vote counts, so let's make sure to utilize this opportunity and have our voices heard. Go out and vote! 💪 #DemocracyAtWork #EveryVoteMatters #ElectionDayVibes

Radha misses out her vote as she is now moved to USA. Shravan never registered for voting.

When it is your turn, in your city in this 7 phase election (Today is Phase 2) please do not miss out. Think of countries which are dictatorship/ Kingdom/ Autocracy, in which people do not have a say! We are fortunate and Previliged.

Karthik.




No comments: