Sunday, May 09, 2021

FAILED STATE!! (INDIA TODAY Editorial and Pictures)!!!

LINK TO PDF 


The entire issue of India today this week, May 17th, (except few of 66 pages which is to Elections) is covering Covid situation!! I am not troubling you with all pages! I am sending a few pictures which speak for itself!+ First time in the magazine, India today History, an Editor has used up more than 1 page to give his piece of mind to the government / Administration!!! 


You may also read, if you wish, this week editorial of "Lancet" (#1 Science) global Magazine on COVID In INDIA!! 

 

In addition to death in the family of my Aunt, and a critical close relative now, I am now beginning to lose neighbours in the apartment, close friends & colleagues, due to COVID rampage!! So the enemy is at the doorstep! 

 

I sincerely hope that we see light at the end of the tunnel in the coming weeks or months.!! *I have never ever prayed for the country, as I always believed, each is on his own and you take care of yourself, the country takes care of itself!! Also, we  (I, the 1960ers) are successful, IN-SPITE of the inept government, and system!*  That thinking of mine, now appears, a thing of the past, dead and buried. With the government and administration failing so spectacularly; the resultant spill over may be coming to haunt us, with we nowhere to RUN AND HIDE. The mortal fear is real for the county and people, should there be just one instance of bad luck !! We all shall hang in there and overcome, U all stay safe! GOD BLESS!!!

 

*Strangely, I had this unknown anxious feeling exactly 50 years back, 1971, when the 9 day War broke out!! We overcame that, thanks to Leadership!!* 



No comments: