Wednesday, February 03, 2021

Karen Carpenter; 38 years GONE!!!!

4th February, marks 38 years since Karen Carpenter left this world. She was less than 33 when she died in 1983. The music she dished out were mesmerising even today for her adored fans like me who grew up listening to her music through radio. I wonder how crazy we would have been with all the digital /on demand access!! All her numbers are just joy to listen. I leave with my top 3, not in that order. Karen was also a master drummer!!! 

1) Jambalya


2) Please Mr Postman ( I can relate this to my courship days 1990 hahhah)


3) I will say Goodbye love! Listen to the Guitar in the end, just stunning!! 


As a bonus I would also add, "Calling occupants of interplanatery Craft"!! 


Take care, god bless
Karthik

3rd FEB 2021. 

No comments: